Thursday 15 September 2011

"Welcome to ISTI...you have a French test tomorrow"

Today was a big day for two reasons, one, it was the last time I will see my parents until Christmas and two, it was the first meeting at ISTI.

I now totally agree with Lucy about the organisation of the Unis and will try not to call DELC disorganised again as we were told that as of yet there isn't actually a timetable.  This for a uni that has roughly the same amount of students as Furness college...  Basically the key to life at ISTI is the all important student card, that can only be collected at certain times on certain days and even then you might not get it!  We have to go in tomorrow for a French test in the morning, and in the afternoon we'll find out what groups we've been put in (if you're in the same group as me you know your French is bad!) and a timetable for the French classes.  The rest of our credits have to be made up from non Erasmus courses.  I'm looking at an introduction to law, a philosophy course and something economics/politics related but there are so many and we don't have to confirm our courses until the first of November so I might just go along to a few and see what takes my fancy.

Saying goodbye to Mum and Dad was as hard as ever but things will get easier once I'm stuck into classes I'm sure.  Signed my contract tonight for my room too so there's no going back now!

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: