Friday 9 September 2011

♫ Adieu, adieu to you and you and you ♫

The time has come for me to write my last blog post from the UK until I come back at Christmas.  Ideally I'd like to be writing this knowing that I'm off to Brussels to move in to my new home and can worry about other things like making sure I have a mobile phone etc but as you'll know by now that just wasn't to be!  Instead I'm off to spend at least a few nights on the sofa at the apartment my parents are renting for the week.  I have a few flats lined up, one tomorrow, one Sunday and one Monday so fingers crossed I'll be able to have one of them.

I'm looking forward to it all now, but I won't be happy about it all until I'm sorted out, I just want to get started on the basis that the quicker I start classes etc, the quicker it will be Christmas and the quicker I'll be home again (or so that is the theory).

I guess I don't really have anything much to say.  I don't know when the next post will be but it will no doubt be when I actually have somewhere to live- without that there won't be much point in writing!

Aurevoir Angleterre.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Bex! Bonne chance! It is hard when you're not sorted out, but you will feel better after a few days, just hold on to that :) I've got much more laid back in the past 8 days as well, like I've still not got a Spanish phone! Good luck finding somewhere to live - a lot of people seem to be in the same boat but hope it's all sorted soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in finding somewhere , I'm sure it won't take too long!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: