Monday 12 September 2011

A place to call home

Lets just start off by saying that for those of you that don't yet know- I have somewhere to live!!! Yipeeeeeee!

I'm not sure there is really a huge amount to tell.  This weekend I visited 2 flats, but remember I visited 8 when I came out here with Mum before.  Rather than waste your time telling you about the one I didn't pick I'll tell you about this one!  I'm living in a 2 bed flat with a girl from France that is working out here.  I have a nice room which I have added my own touches to after a trip to Ikea! (Quite exciting getting a flat pack desk, a chair, a rug, a mirror and other bits on and off the metro/tram!) I have internet (essential!) and a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer which is great.

Going to spend some time with Mum and Dad over the next couple of days.  I have to go to ISTI for a meeting on Thursday and they leave on Friday.

I'm sure there was plenty more for me to be telling you but it has escaped me so that will do for now :)

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: