Thursday 1 September 2011

Nothing is ever quite as straight forward as it seems...

This is going to be a quick one today but just to keep those of you that are interested in the loop.

I recieved a 7 page long contract, in French, for the room.  Well, I do say I want to go into Legal Translation, maybe it's a good start?  All well and good I thought, but some things are a bit confusing and a bit akward, one of them being setting up a standing order, easier said than done to an international account.  I also found out I've not seen a  picture of the room I will actually be having, so will be waiting a little longer. The rest of what I have seen looks really nice and I've spoken to my potential landlady and she sounds very friendly.  Fingers crossed all goes well, I should know pretty much by the end of the week!

As far as other progress goes I have a small pile of things to pack so far, not including anything essential like clothes. Leaving in 9 days and probably less than 50% ready!





1 comment:

  1. Ah I did all my getting ready in about 4 hours! THough factor in more time if a trip to the bank or post office is required! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: