Saturday 14 April 2012

Another week that has just flown by.

I got back from Mallorca on Sunday and the last 6 days have just flown by, I can hardly believe it.  We didn't have any classes on Monday, I can't actually work out why though because it's not a holiday here like it is at home, so every thing was open, other than the uni.  This meant that I only had 3 days of classes.  There is nothing interesting to report as far as they are concerned though, same old same old now.  The weather in Granada has been pretty rubbish this week, colder than usual and grey, this weekend it's even been rainy and windy- this is not what I signed on for!  If I didn't know better I could think it was Lancaster or even Brussels out there!  Go away rain, you're not welcome here!

I've not been up to a whole lot this weekend, the weather has stopped me from going out but equally being dark and horrible I've had a lack of motivation to actually get anything really done. I have however managed a bit of work, so it hasn't been a totally wasted weekend so far.  I've been thinking about what I am going to do with my blog when I get back to the UK because I've really been enjoying doing it.  I've decided that I want to carry it on, and I'm going to try and go on a langauges-y sort of theme.  I've also started making videos on the same sorts of topics, and here are 2 from this weekend- Bex Trex and the Untranslatables and Bex Trex vs Google Translate.

This time next week I'll be in Cordoba with Erin and Jack, so we're hoping the weather bucks up and the following weekend Erin and I are going to Seville for the Feria so that should give me something interesting to write about.  In the meantime I'll be back if something interesting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: