Monday 18 June 2012

The things I'll miss, and what I'm looking forward to at home.

This is in no particular order, it's just getting written down as things come to the front of my mind, so, here goes:

Won't miss having to use adaptor plugs every time I want to plug something in.

Will miss the lovely blue sky that is a pretty permanent fixture here.

Won't miss having to put sun cream on all the time.

Will miss the fact that it is always sunny enough to require sun cream!

Won't miss the disorganisation of the Uni here in Granada.

Will miss free tapas!  Whoever thought of that is a genius and paying to just receive a drink will never feel right again.

Won't miss studying courses that I don't enjoy and have little motivation to do well in.

Looking forward to: Roast dinner, cups of tea, not having to rely on skype/email to talk to people, getting back to work (I'll regret saying that...)

There are more things I wanted to put on this list but I'm drawing blanks at the second, might edit this later when I remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: