Tuesday 1 November 2011

All set up for the 2nd half of my Belgian adventure.

As you'll probably know I spent my weekend in Lancaster and I had a great time.  Lets get the bad bits out of the way with first:
  1. My Brussels-Manchester flight was delayed by 3 hours meaning I had to cancel my hairdressers appointment and waste 4 hours in the airport.
  2. I had to literally run from terminal 3 arrivals to the station in order to make my train.
  3. My Manchester-Brussels plane was showing all signs of being on time until we reached the gate and to put it technically "there is a bit of a tear in the wing, they're going to patch it up and it should be fine".  Long story short we switched planes (to one 41 gates away) after being more than an hour delayed.
  4. Having to leave (Although as someone has quite rightly pointed out to me, I have to leave in order to be able to go back)
But aside from these 4 point I had a great time.  It was 100% the right choice to have made.  I feel happy now that half way through my time out here before Christmas (yes, it really is, scary how time flies right?) that I've been back and seen everyone.  Spent my time well by going to Wib Wobs, seeing LUGleeC perform and going to Sugar, as well as a hair cut, Halloween party, pub lunch and an afternoon spent on the Wii (and I didn't even lose Mario Karts!). I'm sure time is going to go even quicker for this second half because I've got so much planned.

I'm spending time with my grandparents over the next few days so I'll be back with you when I have anything to report!


1 comment:

  1. I agree on the going home at half term , helped a lot! Bring on the next 6 weeks I say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: