Wednesday 21 December 2011

♫ Driving home for Christmas ♫

Within what can have only been an hour of posting yesterdays blog it was already out of date.  The problem being that I found out that the Belgians are going on strike tomorrow and bringing pretty much the whole place to a stand still including cancelling all Eurostar between London and Brussels.  Cue me flying into a rather large panic about how on earth I was going to get home.  Thankfully Eurostar were allowing people to exchange their tickets for another day and so...here I am.

I was due to have 2 classes today, including making a presentation in one of them, dedicated as I am I made it into ISTI, early in fact, only to find that the teacher couldn't make it in, so my last day in Brussels was spent watching DVDs.

All in all I am back in England, ready for Christmas and that is about all I have to say for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: